On this Week’s Show:
Tag Archives: Beauty Amidst the Ashes
On this week’s show…Adoption Month continues and more:
- TISSUE ALERT…Local news anchor from WHO-TV channel 13, Erin Kiernan (@erinkiernan13) joins us to talk about her cutting edge adoption story! Go here to read the blog that we refer to in the interview.
- “She said, I heard”…the Abby Johnson piece that we discuss can be found here.
On this week’s show we continue to celebrate National Adoption Month with:
- Carl Christensen from Beauty Amidst the Ashes (LIKE them on Facebook here) joins us to talk about his story and the HOPE Adoption Conference.
- Find out how you can attend this incredible event that will equip you to truly “Live Out Your ProLife”…and, it’s FREE to attend! Click here to preregister…NOW!
- Jennifer Pitkin, author of Folded: The Forging of an Adoptive Family (which you can purchase on the 22nd and ALL proceeds got to the Baby Box Ministry of Seoul, South Korea), and host of the advanced screening of “The Drop Box” movie at the A Night for the Necessary Ones event in Sioux City this Saturday night (November 22nd)!
Our Father’s Day tribute to dads.
*Part 1 of our Dad’s Day roundtable…What “fatherhood” really means, how our society seems to diss dads, and why fathers are important, with a panel of distinguished dads: Pastor Tim Rude, Rev. Keith Ratliff, Jan Mickelson of WHO Radio, and Matt Eichhorn, a brand new father.
*What a dad means to a son…perspective from Carl Christiansen of Beauty Amidst the Ashes.