On this week’s show:
- A few weeks ago, we were looking for leaders in the battle for life…we may have just found a couple!
- Jonathan Narcisse, candidate for governor from the Iowa Party joins us to tell us why this is a non-partisan issue and why it’s so important to him and all of us. You can check his website out at http://www.narcisseforgovernor.com/ or call Jonathan directly at 515.770.1218.
- Shawn Dietz, candidate for Iowa Senate District 27 also joins us to talk about his courageous stand and how it might cost him the election. Hint: it has more to do with his “friends” than enemies. Find out more about Shawn at http://www.dietz4iowa.com/. Find a moving piece Shawn wrote about an interaction he had with a friend that is post-abortive here: http://www.dietz4iowa.com/#!blog-now-i-am-against-it/c1atp
- Don’t forget about all of the great opportunities for you to “Live Out Your Pro-Life” this week and the coming days: find out how, when, & where at: http://www.prolifeeventsiowa.com.
- THIS WEEK: Join Rebekah & Tim at one of our tables at Informed Choice of Iowa’s banquet in Des Moines on Friday night (24th). Look for ‘Tim Overlin‘ as the table host at either, the Life Right Now or Personhood Iowa table: http://www.informedchoiceia.org